Monday, April 18, 2016

Premium Masala Green Chai Tea-Organic,Loose leaf





A little goes a long way with this tea! It can be really strong. I used this loose leaf tea with my tea diffuser set and wow does it have flavor. I tried it first without any sweetener and milk to see what it was like on it's own, and goodness this isn't for weak tea drinkers! This is definitely a strong tea with a very authentic flavor.   I then tried it the way chai is meant to be. Sweet with milk. MMmmm. This was delicious. I was out of regular milk so I tried with soy milk (Lactose intolerant husband). Very good! Absolutely loved it.

❤ LIKES:
Great flavor on it's own
Delicious sweetened with milk and sugar

💔 DISLIKES:
Nothing to really dislike


☁ FINAL THOUGHTS
I was having a really horrible day when I tried this tea. I wasn't feeling well. I just felt out of it. This tea was a wonderful pick me up. You know when you wake up on a cold morning and you have that first cup of perfect coffee and you hold it with both hands while savoring it's warmth? That is the feeling I got when drinking this chai.

☄ In exchange for my unbiased review I was given this product for free. My review is in no way influenced by the seller and is my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment