Sunday, March 27, 2016

Pure Rosewater by Joyal


Luxurious 100% Pure Rosewater by Joyal Beauty-Organic Bulgarian Rose Otto Hydrosol. Steam Distilled from Rose Damascena. The Finest Rosewater in the world. Hydrate and Nourish Skin and Hair Naturally.

I recently acquired some rose water serum to use and incorporated this rosewater toner into my daily facial routine. With the first day I could tell a definite difference! I am going to admit I am pretty new to developing a facial routine. After doing just a little bit of research I used a basic cleanser for my face, then the rose water toner, serum, then a moisturizer. You would think with all that my face would feel caked, but my face actually feels more fresh. I feel like I can breath. After the first day I loved the way my skin felt. I continued to do this regimen daily after a shower and I noticed my skin tone was becoming more even and my pores didn't look like swimming pools!

I'm very intrigued there is only one ingredient and that is indeed rose water. Though with it only being one ingredient I'm not exactly sure how it differs from the rest of the rose water products. 



LIKES:
 Simple One Ingredient
Immediate Freshness and hydration
Beautiful natural light scent. 
Lower risk of triggering allergies.
Bottle is pleasing to the eyes.


💔 DISLIKES:
 Just not sure how this differs from the rest

FINAL THOUGHTS
 I am African American with a dark skin tone, worked really well for my skin type. I did try spraying it in my hair,  but it really wasn't enough to moisturize.  I found some information reporting that rose water is safe for babies in children.  My baby boy  has a very dry scalp so I used some on his head for a few days and it works really well! I decided to use it on my daughter's hair (my children are biracial) and it worked really well with freshening and moisturizing her hair.  I would definitely recommend!


In exchange for my unbiased review I was given this product for free. My review is in no way influenced by the seller and is my own honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment