Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Apple Slicer Corer by Wrenwane


                            View on Amazon





I didn't realize I needed this in my kitchen until I had it. I've been trying to eat healthy and apples are a must. They help curb my appetite and help me feel satisfied. They are also a quick go to snack. Pair with a little cheese or peanut butter and well I love apples. The corer didn't come with instructions but it seemed pretty self explanatory.  Position over apple and push down. When I first tried it I was expecting it to be incredibly hard to push down but it was rather easy. The apple slices spread out as you push and it is actually quite satisfying.

❤ LIKES:
Easy to use
Slices my apples



💔 DISLIKES:
Doesn't really slice all the way through. I've had to pull out the apples the rest of the way.


FINAL THOUGHTS
I recently bought this corer so I cannot speak to how long the blades will last I'm not sure how one would go about sharpening them. I do love this corer though and I plan to keep it very well placed in my kitchen.



☄ In exchange for my unbiased review I was given this product at a discounted price. My review is in no way influenced by the seller and is my own honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment