Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Marco Raffine Premier Colored Pencils

I am just getting started into adult coloring books. After having a baby, going to school, working full time, this is a nice relaxing hobby that helps me wind down. It's easy to pick up and put down again if needed. 

I like to use hard pressure when coloring, and I was immediately surprised with how rich the colors came out. I was coloring on some pretty standard paper but it took the color very well. I did experiment with trying lighter pressures and it was easy to add some sort of depth.  Even though there were only 36 pencils I found myself with multiple shade options.

Aesthetically these pencils are very pretty. 


 LIKES:
Multiple colors and shades. 
No repeats



💔 DISLIKES:
The metallic colors look very dull
 No color names on pencils, just numbers

 FINAL THOUGHTS
I enjoyed coloring with these pencils, they were comfortable to hold, didn't roll away. The colors were very rich and eye catching. I felt like I had a tremendous amount of options when I was working on my adult coloring page.




 In exchange for my unbiased review I was given this product at a discounted price. My review is in no way influenced by the seller and is my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment