Thursday, March 10, 2016

Deluxe Bluetooth Digital Weight and BMI Smart Scale by Easy@Home

Easy@Home Deluxe Bluetooth Digital Weight and BMI Smart Scale with App for iOS and Android devices and with iOS Health App Support and Stylish LED display, EBW-102

This scale is very sleek stylish and will look nice in just about any bathroom décor. It came with batteries which is a really nice touch so it literally works right out of the box! If you don't want to use the Bluetooth features you don't have to and will otherwise work as any normal bathroom scale. That said, using the Bluetooth feature is SUPER easy. I downloaded the app from Google play. You don't have to go into your phone settings and turn it Bluetooth on, the app asks for permission to do it for you.  This was a pleasant surprise as I imagined how annoying it would be to have to fiddle with my phone each time I wanted to check my weight. All I had to do was open the app and stand on the scale.

The app itself is aesthetically pleasing, doesn't look clunky. It is a simple app, not a lot of bells and whistles, but it does what it says it does. I access the app from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and did not have any issues with crashing .

I checked the accuracy of the scale by comparing it to another scale. There was only < 2 lb difference which I find to be acceptable. It is very common to have slightly different weights from scale to scale. 


LIKES
Beautiful and simple body style
Display easy to read
App easy to use

DISLIKES
Red display numbers  (personal dislike)


FINAL THOUGHTS
Bluetooth scale is great for those who do not have Wi-Fi in their homes but would like to track their weight. Useful even without using Bluetooth. I very much love this scale and will replace my old one.

In exchange for my unbiased review I was given this product at a discounted price. My review is in no way influenced by the seller and is my own honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment