Saturday, March 19, 2016

Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 2-in-1 Convertible 11.6-inch IPS Touchscreen Laptop



                                   



























                                                View on Amazon

Full disclosure. I love computers, loving working with them, playing on them, socializing on them, but if you ask me to build one, or suggest to you what specifications you need to run the latest game I wouldn't know. I could tell you how to find out but I would be clueless. So if you are looking for specs check it out on Amazon.

My reason for buying this computer was for doing schoolwork and internet browsing. This probably wouldn't  be the greatest for gaming but for me this was perfect.  I was looking for something light so it would be easy to carry around and not cumbersome to hold.  I am using it currently to write this review.

Aesthetically it is very pleasing. It looks a lot better in person than it does on the amazon website. I've had no issues connecting to Wi-Fi.

I love the option to use it as a tablet.

❤ LIKES:
Starts up pretty quickly
Solid build
User Friendly
Light weight



💔 DISLIKES:
No dislikes as of yet.


FINAL THOUGHTS
I love this little guy. Easy to carry around with me. I took it on a trip with me to Milwaukee recently, I didn't have any problems with the battery. Kept a charge for a rather long time. Seems sturdy too as I accidentally stepped on it and it suffered to ill effects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment