Thursday, March 10, 2016

Dream Star Girls' Love French Terry Pullover

Dream Star Big Girls' Love Sequin Sweatshirt, Orchid, Small
This is a very stylish shirt. I bought this for my 7 year old daughter. I did buy it a size too big as she is growing, and I wanted it to last awhile. It fit loose on her but not inappropriately so. Very pleased with it.

The shirt appears as advertised and the colors are beautiful. The material is a lot stronger than I expected and seemed very high quality. My daughter really loved the shirt. She usually doesn't get excited about clothes but she really enjoyed showing this one off at school.


LIKES:
Stylish
Quality fabric
Fit as expected

DISLIKES
My daughter was irritated by the tag. It did seem a bit larger than normal.


Final Thoughts
This top really exceeded my expectations. It is very cute!  With glittery tops I usually turn the shirt inside out before washing it. Worked really well!




No comments:

Post a Comment