Wednesday, March 16, 2016









I had previous reviewed a set of loop exercise bands and thought they were pretty good, but these go a step further. They are wider and thicker so they don't feel as uncomfortable to hold. They also feel stronger. There is no fear that these will snap at any moment. After heavy use the sides don’t curl up and stick to each other. I didn’t realize what I was missing with my previous loop bands until I used these. 

The bands come in a draw string bag that is portable and easy to carry. Aesthetically these bands are very pleasing to the eye. One even comes in purple which is my favorite color. Unlike the previous bands I have used these bands don’t have an overpowering smell of rubber, they actually smell more like balloons. The scent does linger a bit on your hands but not very overpowering. Simply wash and be done with it.

The bands come with a paper insert that has a link to download directions for exercise in the form of a PDF. The guide is full color with use of real photos (not drawn images) of people using the actual bands.


 LIKES:
Wider and thicker bands
No skin irritation
No overpowering rubber smell
PURPLE!!


💔 DISLIKES:
Lingering scent of balloons
No actual video

 FINAL THOUGHTS
These are the best loop bands I’ve had. Very pleased with these. The only thing I would have liked to see is a youtube video featuring how to use these bands. I would definitely recommend these bands and will continue to use them as part of my workout!




 In exchange for my unbiased review I was given this product at a discounted price. My review is in no way influenced by the seller and is my own honest opinion.













No comments:

Post a Comment