Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Resistance Loop Band Set byFitFactory



I love doing stretch band exercises, I am more accustomed to the tube-like exercise bands with handles so using these was a new experience. Immediately I enjoyed how light weight they were. They fit easily into  the small bag provided and can be thrown in a purse or tote-bag without taking up much room.  They are also pretty attractive, very pleasing to the eye and labelled well.

Bands worked great for arm exercises and mimicking dumb bell curls, and triceps extensions.

I did put these resistance bands to the test having my friends use them along with me. They were concerned and felt they would break. I had a bit more faith though and attempted to do the exercises provided in the free PDF book. Unfortunately the lightest resistance band did develop and hole and eventually tore entirely. despite this the band can actually still be used.

There was also a complaint of a strong rubbery order, but I expected that as it is made of 100% latex. I washed my hands and the odor did not persist. Also complaints of the bands being uncomfortable to use and reported pain when it was stretched against the palm. I think this could be offset with workout gloves.

The PDF book itself uses clipart to demonstrate the exercises and is rather unattractive. These bands also do not seem large enough to do all the exercises in the book.  I found more informative videos on Youtube, In fact it might be better and a little easier if the seller simply posted  a short Youtube video of example exercises to do with these resistance bands.



LIKES
Appealing to the eyes
Portable and light weight
Carrying bag provided
Can still use a broken band


DISLIKES
Lightest resistance broke very early on
Unattractive PDF book

FINAL THOUGHTS
I liked the bands but I am very disappointed that one of them is broken. It still has some functionality, but I am concerned now the other bands might break as well. Disappointed in the PDF book and would prefer video instruction. I think this could be done cheaply with a Youtube video. I think this bands would be best for the casual or beginner user using to supplement a low impact routine.

In exchange for my unbiased review I was given this product at a discounted price. My review is in no way influenced by the seller and is my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment