Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum




I've really never dabbled in too many facial creams and I haven't never really spent money on a real quality product. I usually just go to Walmart and get Ponds or some other cost effective brand but I realized I honestly didn't know what I was missing.

When I put this on I could immediately tell a difference. My skin felt softer almost immediately and the soft smooth feeling last me well into the night. I work night shift so I put it on before going to work despite the directions implying to put it on before bed. Looking in the mirror I feel like my face has a certain glow about it.

It comes in attractive packaging but honestly I'm not one to be impressed by packaging. I wanted to try it out. I was pleased to read in the directions you only need two pumps and I found that to be true. Only two pumps spread easily over my face and neck. I applied after washing my face in the shower. I found the light scent of roses absolutely refreshing.



LIKES:

Light rose scent

A little goes a LONG way

Not greasy, goes on very light.



💔 DISLIKES:

If I had to absolutely pick something I dislike it's the brown bottle. I'm not too fond of it, and it isn't very aesthetically pleasing.




FINAL THOUGHTS

What the bottle looks like doesn't really matter to me, how this feels on my face does, and it feels wonderful. It sounds silly, but I look forward to putting this on before work, and I find myself touching my face throughout the day to feel the softness. Really love this!


☄ In exchange for my unbiased review I was given this product for free. My review is in no way influenced by the seller and is my own honest opinion.






No comments:

Post a Comment