Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Zipper Card Holder by Lecxci

Zipper Card Holder, Lecxci Multiple Card Holder[10 Card Slots & 5 Color Choice], Leather Multicard Wallet Bag [Business Credit Card Holder] (Black)



I was just looking for a small card holder to keep in my purse. I didn't want it to be too big, but I needed it big enough to hold a large amount of cards. I didn't need another smartphone accessory, just something to hold my cards and perhaps something that didn't look too masculine. This worked out very well! Very cute. So far there are 14 cards inside and there is still space to put more. It also has two outside pockets which I plan to use for my ID and another for the card I use most often. I feel my cards are secure, and the product seems very well made.


LIKES:
Holds a crazy amount of cards
Simple
Appears well made



💔 DISLIKES:
Had some sort of adhesive on the zipper I had to remove


FINAL THOUGHTS
Really enjoying this little card holder. It's kind of silly but I look forward to shopping in store now so I can whip this out.


☄ In exchange for my unbiased review I was given this product at a discounted price. My review is in no way influenced by the seller and is my own honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment