Thursday, March 10, 2016

Tungsten Metal 2MM Plain Dome Wedding Band Ring

Tungsten Metal 2MM Plain Dome Wedding Band Ring Sz 10.0
My original wedding ring was stolen several years ago and I never bought a replacement. Until now I just went without. Honestly I wasn't interested in spending thousands on another ring. I'm also a nurse so I didn't want anything that could catch, come off in gloves or generally be a nuisance. I wanted something simple yet attractive. This ring was perfect!

I've worn this Tungsten ring by accident in the shower and washing dishes. It still looks like it did the day it was delivered.  I am really enjoying my ring and I feel confident it will last for years to come.

Interesting trivia fact another name for Tungsten is Wolfram. How cool is that?

LIKES:
Simple and Elegant
Fit as expected
Confidence in durability


DISLIKES
Poor presentation came in a small plastic baggie


FINAL THOUGHTS

Very pleased with this ring. Perfect for my job as a nurse and as a long lasting sign of commitment to my husband.



No comments:

Post a Comment