Friday, March 25, 2016

Bath Toy Organizer

Bath Toy Organizer Set By Bath Fun Time + 2 Extra Strong Suction Cups + 6 Bath Toys for Babies + 2 Loofahs + 2 Ebooks. Large Size Net, Washable, Mold Resistance, Tidy Clean Bathtub, 100% Satisfaction

I don't have tile, or a ceramic bathtub/shower and unfortunately it wouldn't stick on my bathroom walls so I got a bit creative and used It in my daughters room instead! She has an upper bunk bed and loves to read in bed so I hung it from the metal frame and put some of her favorite books and stuffed animals inside it for when she is up in her bed. She loved it! She also loved the cute bonus bath toys that came with it and quickly went off to play with them. I plan to re-purpose the hooks and hang them from the mirror in my room to keep some of my favorite scarves.
I have lots of ideas for how to use this. I could probably find a way to put it in the car to keep items nearby.


LIKES:
Very large bag
Cute toys and Loofa
Strong mesh
Versatile


💔 DISLIKES:
OMG if my daughter squeaks these toys one more time I'm going to scream!!
Bag is very plain


FINAL THOUGHTS
Didn't work in my bathroom as I don't have tile or mirror in my bathroom but that was my fault. I should have realized the suction wouldn't not have worked on my bathroom surface. It did work great on metal though and I found the organizer very versatile as I could use it in my daughters room instead.

☄ In exchange for my unbiased review I was given this product for free. My review is in no way influenced by the seller and is my own honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment