Monday, March 7, 2016

Silicone Teething Necklace For Mom

Silicone Teething Necklace for Mom


I got the multi colored teether necklace with five silicon beads.

People just have so many cute ideas. I love the idea of a teether that can’t be tossed to the floor while also doubling as a fashion accessory! Truth be told my little one is only 4 months old but he loves grabbing at it, and I can tell he is stimulated by the different colors and textures. The cord is a strong material and is rather large hanging low so it is easily in reach of those cute chubby baby fingers.
The silicone beads seem rather durable and are held securely onto the necklace the only thing that makes me nervous is if these beads some how became detached they are small enough to easily be swallowed, but as this teether would only be used in my supervision (me wearing it) I don’t think that would ever be an issue. That said this teether should only be used if it is worn by an adult. Never leave this in your baby’s crib or play area as it presents a major choking/strangulation hazard.

LIKES:
Teether cannot be tossed to the floor
Durable yet soft silicon beads
Small enough for my 4 month old to grab
Large cord
Style

DISLIKES:
Item would be a major hazard IF NOT USED CORRECTLY. If it is always worn by an adult should pose no problem

FINAL THOUGHTS
Love this teether. Though my baby isn’t teething he has enjoyed grabbing and running his fingers over the edges.

In exchange for my unbiased review I was given this product at a discounted price. My review is in no way influenced by the seller and is my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment